Shahrukh Khan is on Twitter

·

shahrukh khan on twitter









The biggest name in Bollywood is finally on Twitter.
Yes, Shah Rukh Khan has joined the subtle profile of the end of "blogging site under the name 'iamsrk.

This is director Karan Johar, who has regularly with their tweets is believed Khan brigade is involved in Twitter. King Khan wrote in his first post "Hello everyone.

Being very shy I thought I would never come here. But my friend Karan stressed that part of my life I should learn. "

Quick reaction from thousands of their fans wondering, Khan post "Thanx Everyone is really cute ... what's not expected such a warm welcome

0 comments:

bollywood scandals videos

Take a look of all the bollywood scandals , indian actress scandals

which of following hot 2012 Actress

Recive daily bollywood updates

Enter your email address Here:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers


urdu sms